Tuscany is home to the some of the world’s most notable red wines: Chianti, Brunello di Montalcino, Vino Noble di Montepulciano and Super Tuscan (Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc). But there are also dry white wines such as Vernaccia di San Gimignano, Vermentino and sweet wines like Vin Santo (pairing with cantucci biscuits) and…
Following the government’s release of measures against Covid-19, we are accepting reservations for Casa di David as of 1 June 2020. Even though our way of serving may temporarily change, our philosophy of service will not. We are still committed to offering exquisite experiences. We kindly ask you for your assistance to comply with the measures as announced by the government. We look forward to welcoming you again soon to offer you an unforgettable experience.
The health and well-being of our guests and colleagues is always our top priority. We strictly follow the measures that the RIVM (National Institute for Public Health and the Environment) and Dutch government have announced for the Netherlands and keep a close eye on the protocol of KHN (Koninklijke Horeca Nederland).
Following the government’s release of measures against Covid-19, we are accepting restaurant reservations as of 1 June 2020. We are all very excited to welcome you back to Casa di David in a somewhat changed setting, in which we kindly ask you for your assistance to comply with the measures as announced by the government. Below you can find the measures we have taken and for which we ask your understanding and support. This overview is updated regularly, we advise you to have a look at it shortly before your visit.
- Upon making a reservation, you will be asked certain questions about your health as per government regulation.
- Keep 1.5 meters distance.
- Stay at home if you have (mild) cold-like symptoms.
- Please follow the instructions of our team.
- We have increased the frequency of daily cleaning at the public areas and touch points even further.
- Cashless payments are preferred.
- We do not shake hands.
- Please let your waiter know if you want to make use of the toilet. Because the stairs are very narrow, there is only one person allowed in the toilet area.
- In our restaurant we accept reservations of 2 guests, unless your household consists of more than 2 people.
- All tables have a distance of 1.5 meters to each other.
- Restaurant visits are by reservation only, this includes the terrace.
- Time slots are applicable, dinner and lunch is served in three shifts each.
- Upon arrival we will ask you the prescribed HEALTH QUESTIONS that allows the restaurant visit.
- Please take your coat to your seat.
- Your table is prepared for your arrival shortly before your reservation starting time.
- Menus are plasticized and are disinfected after each use.
- Restaurant service will be different than you are used to, since we will use side tables to serve your dishes and drinks and to collect used tableware, for which we ask your assistance.
- Adjusted menus are applicable to ensure quality as well as a safe work environment.
- At Casa di David you can still watch the pizza baker at work, the chefs in the kitchen will be wearing face shields.
Even though our way of serving may temporarily change, our philosophy of service will not. We are still committed to offering exquisite experiences.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon.